Honda Accord Lease Deals
If you’re on the lookout for a sleek Honda Accord, but you’re not ready to finance, you’ve got another option. You can easily find Honda Accord lease deals near the Santa Ana, Tustin, and Rancho Santa Margarita areas. These Honda specials can help you get on the road in the exact vehicle you want.
At Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine, we’re here to give drivers a bit more insight into Honda leases. Contact us to learn more about this sedan and the leasing process at our dealership!
Honda Accord Quick Facts
The Honda Accord offers its drivers plenty of options when it comes to engine selection.
- There’s the 1.5L Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine capable of 192 horsepower.
- Drivers looking for performance with a bit more punch might choose the 2.0L Turbocharged 4-cylinder that boasts 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- The Accord also offers a 2.0L 4-cylinder Hybrid engine with 212 total system horsepower for drivers seeking a more efficient and eco-friendly performance.*
If you’re planning to lease a Honda, it helps to get a sense of the various cabin amenities.
- The Accord includes a 7-inch customizable touchscreen that provides access to your media.
- You can stream audio from your phone through the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio, make calls, or simply enjoy the radio or the USB/auxiliary-connected media device.
- You’ll have peace of mind with your Honda Accord lease deal through the inclusion of Honda Sensing®. This suite of driver-assistive technologies provides warnings and helps mitigate a crash or reduce the severity of impact.
- These features include the Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) and Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM). Additional features include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR), and more!
Leasing a Honda
If you’re browsing the Honda specials for an Accord lease deal, you’ll want to know a bit more about the process. Leasing a Honda Accord differs from buying because you won’t actually own the car. Essentially, you’ll be renting it for a period of time.
- One of the benefits to leasing an Accord is that there’s usually no down payment required.
- You might even qualify for lower monthly payments than you would with a purchase.
- There are, of course, some mileage limitations with a Honda lease. You’ll want to be mindful of these restrictions if you tend to take frequent or extensive road trips.
- When you lease an Accord, you’ll have a warranty that covers maintenance for a portion of your lease term.
- Another benefit is that you’ll enjoy complimentary oil changes and tire rotations.
What to Do When the Lease Term Ends
You’ve got a few options to consider when your Honda Accord lease ends. For instance, you can simply return the vehicle to the dealership and walk away. If you’ve enjoyed your time behind the wheel, you might decide to purchase the vehicle out of the lease. Then again, you could also lease an entirely new, updated Honda model!
Are you interested in finding a Honda Accord lease deal? Start by scheduling a test drive with us at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine. We’re proud to assist drivers throughout Santa Ana, Tustin, and Rancho Santa Margarita when they’re ready to lease or buy their next car!
* Total system horsepower as measured by the peak, concurrent output of the two electric motors and gasoline engine.