2019 Honda HR-V Review
The Honda HR-V was created to bring you a vehicle with the performance and handling of a sedan, combined with the cargo space and visibility of an SUV. The acronym HR-V stands for Hi-rider Revolutionary Vehicle and is one of Honda’s most popular crossover models. The 2019 Honda HR-V is the perfect fit for small families or people who just want some extra interior room and trunk space.
Here at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine, we’re dedicated to providing drivers in the Santa Ana, Tustin, and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, areas with a fun and educational Honda car-buying experience.
Exterior and Interior Style and Design
- Black honeycomb sport grille
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Energy efficient LED brake lights
- Eight color options, including:
- Aegean Blue Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Milano Red, Midnight Amethyst, Orangeburst Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, and Modern Steel Metallic
- 2nd-Row Magic Seat®
- 60/40 split row seats provide extra cargo room
- Available leather-trimmed seats
- Available heated seats
- Touch-based automatic climate control system
- All-season floor mats
- Protects your carpets from outside elements
- Illuminated door sill trim
- Hard cargo cover
- Keeps objects in the trunk out of view while protecting them from harsh UV rays
Available Honda Sensing® Driver-Assistive Safety Features
- Available Collision Mitigating Braking System™
- Helps bring your car to a complete stop when it senses a potential frontal collision.
- Available Road Departure Mitigation System
- Provides steering or braking assistance if it senses you drifting out of your lane or off the road.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
- Helps you maintain a safe distance behind other vehicles when driving on the highway.
- Available Lane Keeping Assist System
- Subtly adjusts the steering wheel to keep you in the center of your lane.
While these features are used to help you avoid potential accidents and collisions, they’re not an excuse for neglectful driving. Always pay your full attention to operating the HR-V and the road ahead of you.
Audio and Entertainment Technology
The 2019 Honda HR-V’s audio system can be accessed through the available 7-inch touchscreen display system. You have the ability to play music, podcasts, make and take calls, and more through the Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® system. Connect your smartphone with available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration to access your apps, navigation, texts, calls, weather, and whatever else you could potentially need during your drive. You’ll never have to worry about a dead phone battery thanks to the standard two USB ports and 12-volt power outlet located in the cockpit.
Schedule Your Next Test Drive Today!
We hope this Honda HR-V review was helpful to you on your car buying journey. If you’re looking for a car that supplies the interior seating and cargo space of an SUV with the speed and dexterity of a smaller car, then the 2019 Honda HR-V is the perfect crossover vehicle for you.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable as you travel around Santa Ana, Tustin, and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. For more information or to schedule a test drive, contact or stop by our team of experts here at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine!